Graduate Rate Survey - Student Right to Know
Cohort Group Fall, 2019 - First Time/Full Time Degree/Certificate Seeking Students (As reported to IPEDS) in 2023.
- 2019 Cohort Graduation Rate: (Completers with 150% of Normal Time) ...36%
- 2019 Cohort Transfer Rate: (Transfers with 150% of Normal Time) ...18%
- 4-Year Average Student-Right-to-Know Completion or Graduation Rate Calculation (Total Completers within 150%/Adjusted Cohort) ...33%
- 4-Year Average Student-Right-to-Know Transfer Out Rate Calculation (Total Transfer-out Students/Adjusted Cohort) ...21%
The Student Cohort contains all students who:
- Enrolled for the first time in the indicated semester.
- Took 12 or more credit hours of coursework in their first Fall semester/term (identified as full-time) or less than 12 credit hours of coursework in their first Fall semester/term (identified as part-time).
- Indication they are seeking a Certificate or Degree.
- Are enrolled in majors that have a certificate or degree awarded at the completion of an equivalent number of credit hours.
- “Transferred students” are those we are aware of who have changed their enrollment to another institution.
- “Still attending” includes all students who are enrolled for at least 1 credit hour in the reporting semester/term indicated and are not counted in any other category.
- Graduation Rate (Graduated) (Initial Cohort-Transferred).
- 150% Time Period is set by the Federal Government at three (3) semesters for one-year certificate programs, six (6) semesters for two-year certificate/degree programs.
Note: This counts two (2) semesters per year as a normal lead.
Unduplicated Count - This report represents an unduplicated count by category of students in the cohort. If a student can be counted in more than one category, they are only in the lowest number category listed (i.e. graduated takes priority over transferred.